We are currently working with an excellent client on the Fylde coast who are looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant/Finance Manager to join the business and work closely with the current FD.
The business has grown both organically and through acquisition over the last few years and has a number of different sites nationally, but the head office is firmly based here in the North West. It is currently a business to watch in the area and it is highly profitable and will continue its strategic growth as we come out of the pandemic, therefore this position is perfect for a ‘hands on’ Financial Accountant who is looking for personal growth and progression.
The duties will include:-
- Management of the monthly and yearly reporting, streamlining and providing consistency across the Group with process
- Management of the reconciliations covering bank, control accounts and month end
- Prepayments / Accruals
- Responsible for the fixed asset register and improving the controls, depreciations and values
- Oversee the internal company expenditure around utilities, insurances and supplier overheads
- Main point of contact for the all internal and external parties, including reporting of the VAT/Tax/Paye and all HMRC reporting
- Development of KPI reporting suite around customer trends, product mix, profitability and stock levels.
- Report accurately the stock controls, movements and values/levels
- Supervise the day to day management of the accounts team and time management of the team
The successful candidate will be able to be part of the next phase of the companies’ journey and offers real career potential and growth for someone, with the support of an experienced and hands on FD. As an individual you will be recently qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA, or up to 2 years PQE so would suit someone from a practice background, (1st or 2nd time mover) or someone wanting to become FC in the next twelve months and be ready for a challenge.
However, you will also be down to earth and not phased by getting stuck in throughout the business and work closely across the business with your peers. This really is a fantastic role for someone to bring their technically abilities to the forefront and develop your career in a buoyant and profitable industry.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.