Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking for a fresh challenge in 2024?
Our client based on the outskirts of Bolton needs someone with your skills to join their accounts team and support the accounts function in the reporting of the transactional side of the monthly reporting. This is a newly created position due to increase in workload and to support the internal and external parties improve efficiencies.
The company is a well-established business who have some solid growth plans in the coming years with possible acquisitions and this role is an integral part of their accounts team.
The role is autonomous with a full 360 responsibilities and will focus on co-ordinating and managing the internal transactional processing and improving the documentation throughout the process.
Your core duties as Accounts Assistant will include:
- Manage the collection of outstanding monies across the Group and monitor the cash collections accordingly.
- Post invoices onto the purchase ledger and manage the supplier payment schedule in a timely manner.
- Daily bank reconciliations and monitoring of the cashflow forecasting.
- Manage the trading cashbook across all different entities on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for the credit risk system working closely with the sales and operational teams, mitigating commercial risks.
- Ensure VAT compliance is adhered too.
We are looking for someone who has experience in a full 360 role, in return we will be offering a solid salary level and excellent company benefits which include possible study support, health and wellbeing benefits and above average pension.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd, and we would be happy to review your application.
Only those applicants who have legal right to work in the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.