We are currently recruiting for a large business based in Preston who are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the business and support the Financial Controller in the preparation of the monthly reporting pack. This business is a diverse and ever-changing environment, so is a good place to gain reporting experience and offer the opportunity to grow your career within a driven and knowledgeable team.
Duties include: -
- Monitor the nominal ledger coding and reconciliations
- Responsible for intercompany re-charges and transactions
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting preparation
- Bank postings and reconciliations
- Responsible for the cash book journals and multi-currency accounts
- Assist with month end reporting alongside the FC
The successful candidate will possibly be studying towards a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or be fully qualified AAT already. You would ideally be experienced with SAP or an integrated ERP system, alongside confident reporting within Excel and manipulating data.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who is looking to join a business where they are valued and wish to progress and help assist with all elements of the reporting. Your keen flair for learning all elements of the accounts will be a great asset to the company, as they are looking for team players and people who are flexible in their approach to work.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.