Our client is a well-established business based in Preston who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join the business and provide support within the accounts function and customer invoicing.
Duties will include: -
- Responsible for the sales ledger and daily cash allocation
- Maintain the purchase ledger, processing all invoices and reconciling statements
- Management of the bank statement and monitoring of daily cash balances/movements
- Responsible for the employee expenses claims
- Administrator payments via credit card
- Manage the fixed asset register
The candidate would need to have had solid experience in accounts function already and be able to work autonomously, although support will be given where necessary. You will be solid with the management of both sides of the ledgers and a good understanding of credit control processes. The candidate must be fully competent with Excel and be able to work autonomously to get the job done working alongside other internal departments.
The company is extremely stable and offers a good, friendly working environment alongside a good overall package including pension and good holiday entitlement.
If you are interested in this role or looking for work within Lancashire then we welcome the chance to discuss your CV and experience. Please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.