Our client based in Blackburn is a well-established family run business who are currently looking to add to their team an experienced Accounts Assistant. The business has a friendly culture and a close team who work efficiently to support each other, with every day being different and quite fast paced.
The role involves: -
- Manage the purchase ledger invoicing process and supplier statement reconciliations
- Monitor all the sales ledger invoicing and associated timely cash collections
- Assist with daily cashflow and bank reconciliations
- Assist with the payroll of the weekly employees across the site
- Support the implementation of new systems to streamline current processes across the accounts function
The successful candidate will be fully experienced in all the transactional processing as well as an understanding of general accounts admin. You will need to be a team player who can support in all areas of administration in the accounts, as well as be confident with Excel and Sage line 50.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.