We are currently looking to recruit someone to join this well-established SME business based in Blackburn, who are wanting an experienced Accounts Assistant to join the finance team. The role will be a key player within the purchase ledger processing, but also assist with other elements of the transactional processing.
The role involves: -
- Process the supplier statement reconciliations
- Monitor the accuracy of the nominal ledger coding and department codes
- Match the purchase ledger invoices, allocate and reconcile against nominal
- Prepare weekly and monthly payment runs
- Resolve invoice queries, liaising across the business with developing accountability
- Process sub-contract invoices and payments
- Process expenses and weekly wages
- Monitor the tracking of fixed assets, updating the spreadsheet
The successful candidate will be: -
- Good experience of purchase ledger processing
- Confident with IT systems and knowledgeable with Excel, with possible exposure to Sage 200
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Eager to learn and become part of a team
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.