Our client based in Blackburn is a well-established manufacturing business who are currently looking to add to their team an experienced Accounts Assistant. The business has a friendly culture and a close team who work efficiently to support each other, with every day being different and quite fast paced.
The role involves: -
- Responsible for the processing of all the purchase ledger invoices and GRN reports
- Responsible for supplier statement reconciliation and payment runs
- Accruals and prepayments
- Provide support when necessary for both sales ledger and payroll
- Assist the manager with the month end reporting process
- Support the smooth running of the office with general administration
The successful candidate will be fully experienced in the management of the purchase ledger as well as knowledgeable with other aspects of the accounts function at a transactional level. You will need to be a team player who can support in all areas of administration in the accounts, as well as be confident with Excel and accounting packages.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.