Our client is currently looking to recruit someone to join their well-established business in Burnley, this role is working closely with the current finance team in this Purchase Ledger/Accounts Assistant position. You will be looking to gain experience and knowledge in this area, and the role requires someone who can adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment.
The role involves: -
- Check, match and process purchase ledger invoices on a weekly basis
- Main point of contact for supplier queries
- Process the reconciliation of supplier statements
- Prepare and submit sales ledger invoices
- Support the credit control process
- Assist with month end ledger processing procedures
- Manage the company expenses and credit card payments
The successful candidate will be: -
- Good exposure to purchase ledger processing
- Confident with IT systems and knowledgeable with Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Eager to learn and become part of a team
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.