Our client is looking for an experienced Accounts Manager who can work in this busy practice based in Burnley and provide solid accounting services to their well-established portfolio of clients.
The business has a fantastic reputation in East Lancashire business community so will be joining a great organisation who have a good team/work ethic.
You will be able to work autonomously, bringing with you at least 2 years previous experience of working in a practice environment.
Duties will include: -
- Supporting clients with the production of management accounts on a quarterly/monthly basis
- Working alongside sole traders and small LTD companies, offering effective accounting service
- Prepare the VAT/TAX returns for clients.
- Prepare the full trial balance of the accounts and accurately complete any inaccuracies.
- Manage all the bank reconciliations, nominal ledger reconciliations and balance sheet control accounts.
- Effectively manage timeframes for a multiple client accounts and submissions
- Provide support around profit and loss and balance sheet reporting.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in a client focused role with strong background in accounts preparation up to Monthly/Quarterly Management Accounts, preferably in a practice environment. You will possibly be AAT qualified or studying towards the qualification and be able to adapt to numerous clients managing your workflow.
In return you will join a close-knit organisation with a good working environment, state of the art offices, socials, flexi-time and healthcare options as well as the usual standard benefits. This really is a lovely place to work!!
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across the North West so get in touch to discuss your career options