We are currently recruiting for a well-established privately owned business, who are looking for an experienced Accounts Manager to join their team.
The business has gone from strength to strength over the last few years and it is a great place to work with high retention levels across all departments. They now require an experienced Accounts Manager/Bookkeeper to join them and provide the monthly transactional reporting up to trial balance.
Duties include: -
- Responsible for the purchase ledger processing, including matching, coding and reconciling to the nominal
- Manage the sales ledger and credit control processing, providing accurate invoicing and monitoring of customer payments
- Work closely with the managers to understand costs and expenses going through the accounts
- Responsible for all expense reporting at month end
- Bank reconciliations and daily cashflow management
- Accruals and Prepayments
The role would suit a candidate who is wanting to manage their own ledger and support the production of the management accounts at month end, as well as relationship building with internal and external parties. You will have some solid experience with managing the accounts function within a small business and preferably used with working in an owner managed environment.
In return the company look after their employees well, you would benefit from the usual benefits as well as being part of the company ‘family’ and a well-regarded member of the team. The business does look after its personnel and has a high level of retention.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.