We are currently recruiting for a family run organisation based in Blackpool who are now looking to add to the team, an experienced Assistant Management Accountant who can work alongside the Financial Controller and assist with producing the monthly management accounts across the different entities within the Group.
Duties include: -
- Work alongside the Finance Manager in producing the month end management accounts and associated reporting
- Responsible for the reconciliation for the nominal ledger as well as assisting with the purchase ledger at busy periods
- Assist with analysis around the P&L, investigating any variances
- Monitor overhead expenditure and assist across the business in developing structure in this area
- Manage the daily cashbook and monitor the cashflow
- Responsible for the stock management and investigate discrepancies
- Assist in the production of annual budgets, forecasts, year-end, and ad-hoc reports.
- Development of KPI’s & reports to monitor performance of the revenue generating departments
The successful candidate will be looking to join a small finance team and work closely alongside their fellow peers, adding value and assisting at all levels to get things done. You will already have gained some solid experience with the month end processes and be ready to take responsibility for the MA pack within the Group. Ideally you will be working your way to qualifying within the profession (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and you will be well supported by a strong and experienced mentor.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.