We are currently working alongside an Accountancy practice based in the Blackburn area who are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join their current team and support their growth of the practice. This is a well-established business who have a good client base and are seeing growth in all areas of their service, with this in mind it is an excellent time to join them and be part of their future succession plans.
Duties in include:-
- Solid experience of Statutory accounts preparation and year end reporting
- Completing the audit packs for clients, as well as plan and manage the process.
- Good understanding of capital gains tax, Corporation tax and management of personal incomes
- Review the reporting of financial statements and taxation computations.
- Provide knowledge and guidance on management accounts preparation across a range of clients, either on a monthly or quarterly basis
- Work within the UK Financial Reporting Standards
- Responsible for supporting junior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will have some solid experience in an accountancy environment, and you must be fully qualified within the profession (ACA/ACCA), alongside this you will have some solid experience with accounts preparation and some exposure to Audit. It is a great time to join the business as they outline their 5-year business plan and you could be at the start of that exciting journey of growth, however the business already has a solid background in providing a variety services to clients in Lancashire so you are in good hands!
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.