Our client is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who can work in this busy practice based in Burnley and provide solid accounting services to their well-established portfolio of clients. The business has a fantastic reputation in East Lancashire business community so will be joining a great organisation who have a good team/work ethic.
You will be able to work autonomously, bringing with you at least 2 years previous experience of working in a practice environment. Your role will involve the following tasks: -
• Provide a full bookkeeping service to clients ranging from sole traders through to LTD companies.
• Knowledge around cloud-based accounting software (XERO/Quickbooks/Excel)
• Prepare accounts up to trail balance
• Accurately complete nominal ledgers reconciliations and both ledger balances
• Compile receipts/expenses and bank reconciliations
• Complete year end accounts and calculations of Tax/VAT
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in cloud-based software as well as confident in reporting of all aspects of the ledgers, up to the trial balance. Ideally you will have some experience in a practice environment and be confident in producing accounts to the trial balance.
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across the North West so get in touch to discuss your career options.