Our client based in Bury is looking for an experienced Part Time Administrator/Receptionist to support a dynamic onsite team and the wider organisation across the Northwest. You will need to provide an outstanding service to clients and exceed expectations and needs.
This role is 27.5 hours per week
This is a well-established, award-winning professional services company who have an excellent reputation for support to their clients. This role is due to internal movement, its fast paced, and you will have a confident manner with excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Welcoming all visitors and reception duties
- Managing meeting room diaries and refreshments
- Managing deliveries and distribution
- Dealing with Incoming and outgoing post
- Liaise with director regarding facilities and office maintenance
- Ordering stationery and maintaining stock levels
- Managing diaries, support the team and wider organisation
- Preparation of invoices and credit notes
- Generate letters and files to distribute
- Using client CRM, MS packages and outlook email
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years strong administration/reception experience, a professional manner, organisational skills and have the ability to deal with all levels of customers. You will be joining a value led organisation with a unique culture, you will be encouraged to take ownership of your own development and achieve your career goals.
It is a great time to join the business and this role includes an excellent and flexible benefits package, full technical and soft skills training, and support.
Please apply to Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across the Northwest so get in touch for a confidential discussion.