Our client is a well-established recognised brand within their field with the UK arm of the business based in Central Lancashire. They are currently looking to add to the team a strong Commercial/Management Accountant who can add value and refine the current reporting processes, promoting accountability of the financials across the site.
You will be responsible for: -
- Develop the FP&A reporting suite and overall variance analysis, in order to support tighter strategic decisions and forecasting
- Produce the reporting of month end accounts with supporting commentary ready for submission to the Group, focused around sales, stock values, gross margin and associated reconciliations
- Manage the whole inventory reporting process, including the management of all movements and usage
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of inventory reserves, analysis and stock levels
- Streamline tighter cost controls with overhead analysis, budgets monitoring and expenditure
- Strong emphasis on both standard and actual costing models, and all associated variances
The successful candidate will have already had extensive experience of working within a manufacturing environment and be strong at building effective relationships with all levels of finance and non-finance personnel. An excellent communicator and strong interrogation skills will be key to your success in this position, in return you are offered an excellent salary/package, alongside good wrap around benefits.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.