We are recruiting for a large international manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Bolton who are looking for someone to join their finance team in this integral role within the business.
You will be involved in several different departments, monitoring current process’ and streamlining the manufacturing in order to calculate accurate costings throughout the business.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Manage all standard costs, labour rates and associated manufacturing variances across the group.
- Production of the weekly and monthly forecast figures across the group on both historical and financial performance.
- Management of the inventory, including all associated reporting and analysis.
- Extensively contribute to the annual budget and forecasting process, as well as the business planning strategy.
- Manage all the variance reporting to group, including transfer pricing, commercial and operational.
- Work alongside a number of different cost centres and implement effective reporting controls through to group level.
- Provide solid business partnering across the business demonstrating integrity and a proactive approach to senior decision makers, directors and investors.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- High level of commercial acumen and an influential approach to reporting the monthly figures.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have worked with both financial and commercial reporting
- Be able to build strong but effective relationships at all levels, yet challenge the current status quo
- Work to tight deadlines and think outside the box!
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered please contact direct.