We are currently recruiting for a well-established privately owned business, who are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their team.
The business is national organisation who have a loyal customer base, and a real family feel across the business, everyone is part of the team and although they have a sizeable turnover, the staff turnover is at a minimal and a credit to them!
Duties include: -
- Responsible for an effective and tidy ledger
- Perform credit checks on new customers
- Manage relationships with the given payment terms
- Establish friendly, yet effective customer relations with your client base
- Complete daily allocations of cash, and unallocated funds
- Manage the full credit process with clients, including tricky scenarios which may need legal advice
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
The role would suit a candidate who is wanting to manage their own ledger and support clients on a full 360 service, with this in mind your customer service skills and relationship building will be key. You will have some experience in credit control and the collection/management of monies, although someone with strong customer service skills in a fast-paced accounts department would be considered.
In return the company look after their employees well, you would benefit from a good basic salary with a good quarterly bonus, holiday entitlement, good pension, and on-site parking.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.