We are currently recruiting for an exclusive client based on the north side of Bury who are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller into their current accounts team.
Duties will include: -
- Maintain an effective credit control service across the group within working KPI’s
- Building solid and effective customer relationships via the phone, email and other methods
- Ability to resolve queries in order to collect outstanding monies effectively
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Monitor and maintain client credit limits as recommended by management
- Develop effective working relationships both internally and externally
The client is looking for a candidate who has at least 2 years’ experience within credit control and can join a well-established business, managing their own portfolio of clients. You will have good experience of working in a busy team and have the flexibility to work under pressure in order to meet company deadlines.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.