How effective are you as a credit controller?
Are you looking for a new challenge…something to get your teeth into?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then we want to speak to you about a fantastic opportunity for a client on the outskirts of Blackburn who has seen huge growth over the 12 months. Therefore, they need an experienced credit controller to join them and influence the ledger controls, collection timescales and customer payment journey.
Duties will include: -
- Manage the credit control and collection process for approx. 200 customers with varying amounts of values
- Develop solid customer relationships and develop the promotion of timely collection
- Work closely with the services/sales team resolving queries and developing accountability on a multi-site basis
- Develop the reporting of month movements, and payment trends for the SMT
- Responsible for the full 360 credit control function
- Develop the current processes and controls in order to reduce the current collection times
- Responsible for the bank reconciliation’s around payments and weekly reporting
- Work closely with the integration of a new ERP system and centralise the function
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a strong background in credit control alongside some exposure to the development of process’ and controls. You will be looking to work autonomously and demonstrate confidence and a strong sense of understanding, with which you can develop gravitas both internally with peers and externally with customers.
We are looking for a confident people person who is professional and diligent in their approach but also an outgoing individual who can work well with the current team. The company is growing and this is fantastic time to join and make your mark in your specialism.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.