We are currently recruiting for an exclusive client based in Bolton who are looking to recruit an experienced credit controller into their current team. They are an international manufacturing business and over the last 12 months have worked hard to build a supportive and cohesive working environment, this is a great time to join the business as they continue to thrive moving forward.
Duties will include: -
- Maintain an effective credit control service across the group within working KPI’s
- Building solid and effective customer relationships via the phone, email, and other methods
- Ability to resolve queries to collect outstanding monies effectively
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Monitor and maintain client credit limits as recommended by management
- Develop effective working relationships both internally and externally
The client is looking for a candidate who has at least 2 years’ experience within credit control and can join a well-established team, managing their own portfolio of clients. You will have good experience of working in a busy team and have the flexibility to work under pressure to meet company deadlines.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.