We are currently recruiting for an exciting, fast paced and privately owned business based in Chorley, who are looking for a self-motivated and organised Credit Controller to support the business's financial goals, working in a stand-alone capacity with full responsibility for the credit control function, ensuring all debts are chased and collected on time.
The role will involve: -
- Assisting with cash-flow management through accurate forecasting
- Collection of all debts through statements, letters, telephone calls, and email correspondence
- Development of the controls and processes for effective collection
- Highlighting overdue debts and working with other departments to improve debt collection
- Posting and allocating funds received daily
- Reconciliation of the banking facilities daily
- Banking of all cheque payments
- Raise invoices, resolve queries and liaising with relevant departments
- Issue statements to all accounts monthly
- Manage credit note requests and ensure processed
- Set up new customer accounts, ensure references obtained and credit checks performed
- Regularly reviewing existing customer credit terms
- Chase any outstanding customer purchase order numbers
- Preparation of monthly reports
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate: -
- Experience in preparation and development of monthly reporting
- Forge excellent and effective working relationships with all internal department
- Familiarity with computerised MS Office systems and Sage
In return you will become part of a fast paced and friendly business who offer a good package and individual rewards for impact and effort. You will also get a comprehensive health and benefit’s package, bike to work scheme, on-going training, and additional holidays, as well as standard pension.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.