We are currently working with a well-established family owned business based on the outskirts of Blackburn who are looking for an experienced and effective credit controller. The client base is varied, some of which are long standing relationships, and will require someone who can form professional relationships yet be effective in managing the ledger.
- Manage weekly debtor reports for SMT and explain any variances
- Work closely with the sales team in managing the timely collection of monies
- Develop strong working relationships with all clients to ensure effective end to end credit process and timely payment
- Ensure all new clients are credit checked and continually monitor the credit rating of on-going relationships
- Work to improve the current company credit control process, and ensure the business has an effective and structured collection
- Monitor bad debt and overdue payments, understanding any discrepancies
The role will require a strong team player who can demonstrate a strong work ethic and develop an effective 360 approach to the credit control ledger, offering a team focused approach across the business and working closely with the sales team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience within an all-round credit position where they can demonstrate they have managed the client base and payments effectively. In return the company offers the candidate a good salary, holidays, pension as well as the chance to grow individually as opportunities arise.
If you are interested in this role or looking for work within Lancashire, then we welcome the chance to discuss your CV and experience. Please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.