Our client is currently looking for an experienced Finance Assistant to join a thriving SME business based in Blackpool. The company is well established in its field and is looking to continue its growth over the next few years so this is a pivotal role within the finance team and requires someone who is knowledgeable and confident with all aspects of the transactional reporting.
Duties will include: -
- Responsible for the month end closure and associated reconciliations across all the ledgers
- Manage and process all sales ledger processes
- Manage and process all purchase ledger transactions, including the full payment run, supplier statement reconciliations
- Work closely with wider business to report expenditure on company credit cards and expenses
- Management of the credit control processes, setting up new customers, liaising with the sales team and monitoring all credit limits and payments
- Strong experience of month end reporting around the nominal and being able to improve the current transactional process
The successful candidate will already have a solid background in the accounts function and be confident with both sides of the ledgers. You may be studying for AAT, although this is not essential, but you will be looking for stability and to work as part of team. The role reports into the senior finance team who will offer support and guidance if necessary, but you will be a good problem solver and be able to work autonomously and confidently. In return you will be offered a good salary, company pension and generous holiday entitlement as well as being part of a fantastic team.
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across Lancashire so get in touch to discuss your career options