We are working with a large service business based in Accrington who are looking for a Finance Assistant to join in this newly created position. The business has seen an increase in revenue within a certain area and this role requires someone to take ownership of that revenue and monitor the reporting around it.
The role involves: -
- Responsible for the processing of all invoices on the sales ledger for a large corporate client
- Responsible for the monthly reports about commercial revenue for the Finance Manager
- Ensure accurate invoicing on the accounts receivable side
- Establish effective client relationships to support ledger process and collections
- Manage month end accruals
- Manage internal relationships regarding any customer queries and billing
The successful candidate will be experienced in the management of transactional processing and establishing effective customer relationships, with particular focus on accounts receivable. You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of high volumes of data and the ability to interpret it into a meaningful summary.
The role involves a high level of Excel and manipulation skills so a good background in this area would be an advantage, you will be driven and have a confident approach to work as well as be able to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.