Our client is growing business based in Rossendale who are looking to add to their team an experienced and knowledgeable Finance Assistant/Purchase Ledger, the successful candidate will be joining a growing business who have thrived throughout the pandemic.
Our client is a multi-site organization who are committed to finding solutions to the challenge of climate change, while also delivering competitive pricing to their customers. They have recently received investment and are now looking to consolidate processes and develop wider controls across the business to support their growth.
- Managing the ledger processing across a multisite organization
- Processing approx. 600 invoices per month on a full 360 basis
- Managing all control accounts against nominal
- Management of the PO system across multi sites
- Managing the reconciliation process and supplier statement reconciliation’s
- Monitor the weekly payment runs and associated bank reconciliations
- Develop a full payment process and work closely with managers across the business
- Streamline the current nominal codings’ and associated allocations
- Managing queries through to resolution
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years transactional accounting experience and be a 'get up and go' person who can think on their feet. This is a great opportunity for someone to join the business and make this role their own, while being supported by a great team of people and adding value to the business’ as they continue to grow. In return you will be offered a good salary, holidays, company discounts and discretionary company bonus.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.