We are currently working with a market leading distribution and manufacturing company based in the Blackburn area, who are looking for a driven Finance Manager to join the business and produce all the month end financials for the senior team. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to gain some strong leadership experience as they manage the sizeable finance team, as well as establish effective strategic relationships with non-finance personnel across the Group, and be supported by an experienced FD.
Duties include: -
- Assist with the monthly reviews and budget process with department heads, monitoring variables and explanations where necessary
- Produce the monthly financial reporting packs across the group, ready for review and consolidation
- Monitor the P&L on a monthly basis, challenging variances and providing explanations
- Work closely with the commercial and sales teams to ensure wider knowledge of the company projections
- Produce the yearly statutory accounts and play a leading role in the annual audit for the Group
- Ensure daily and weekly timeframes and reporting schedules are adhered to
- Manage the established finance team on a day to day basis
We are looking for a driven and ambitious candidate who wishes to take that next step in their career while at the same time being supported by an effective and experienced financial mentor. You will be nearly or newly qualified within the profession (ACA/ACCCA/CIMA) and looking to push your career to the next level. In return you will be offered the chance to lead from the front, as be recognised as the ‘go to’ person within finance.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.