We are exclusively working with an entrepreneurial business based in Blackburn who has grown organically year on year since inception, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join to them and support them in their continued success. The role will work across the business with the operations, sales and owner managers and provide them with clear financial focus in order to execute the business strategy on a cohesive level.
Duties include: -
- Responsible for the full month end reporting pack with informative commentary for Directors
- Produce meaningful analysis through interrogation of the P&L and various revenue streams
- Continually forecast and re-forecast the various revenue channels in order to maximise commercial opportunities and projects
- Responsible for all the company HMRC and VAT submissions, as well as running the company payroll
- Manage the end to end reporting of all the transactional side of the accounts
- Manage internal expenditure and budget control across the business
- Work closely with the sales and operational teams to ensure financial awareness and commercial knowledge
- Monitor the daily/weekly cashflow and company bank accounts
- Establish a structured credit control process and manage customer relationships in order to promote accurate collection
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong commercial acumen when interpreting the financials and produce meaningful financial information for the Board of Directors. You will be able to report a full set of management accounts including all the transactional processing and banking elements within a small business, as well as provide accurate budgeting and forecasting structure in order to support growth. Your interpretation of the financial position and analysis will be key in supporting the operational and sales side of the business, you will need to be able to demonstrate a strong communication style with non-finance personnel.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.