We are working alongside a fantastic SME business who have seen organic growth across the business over the last few years, and that trajectory is continuing. The company are now looking for a Finance Manager to join them and support the current Board of Directors with their internal reporting and controls.
The business has an entrepreneurial flare which has supported them in the growth as they have developed new revenue streams and expanded into different markets. As the Finance Manager you will be looking to work across the business with commercial, operational and finance, developing accountability and producing better financial data to make commercial decisions. You will be supported by a small finance team who will look to you for guidance and personnel growth, so gravitas is something you need to gain.
Duties include: -
- Fully responsible for the production the monthly management accounts pack across the business
- Develop the commentary supporting the accounts for the Board so they can make informed decisions
- Responsible for the analysis of the profit and loss accounts
- Produce the trail balance and monitor the transactional balances/reconciliations
- Establish effective working relationships with operational managers
- Develop the KPI reporting suite to provide visibility across the business around stock, project and gross profit
- Manage the fixed asset register keeping it up to date, as well as manage all the leasing and cost base value of assets
- Supervise the finance function and support the efficiencies within the ledgers, better timeframes, and also personal growth of the team.
The role would suit a candidate who has some good technical reporting experience at both month end and year end who is ideally fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of internal personnel including stakeholders, as well as produce meaningful report writing to enhance the commercial visibility.
In return you will be joining a fantastic client which has an exciting future, with great leadership team as well as good salary, health insurance, more than average holiday as well as a great chance to be part of something of a success story if the future!
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.