Our client is currently looking for a recently qualified ACA candidate who wishes to make their 1st into the industry, and to join this business in this newly created position of Financial Accountant. You will work closely with the current FD and develop effective controls for the internal and external reporting function. The role will offer a great opportunity for personal growth across finance, commercial and operational decision making, and it also has a great chance to develop further into the Financial Controller position in the next 18 months.
Duties will include: -
- Preparation of the statutory reports for the Group in line with current reporting standards
- Streamline the reporting throughout the smaller subsidiaries within the group ensuring consistency
- Manage the consolidation process of the Group on a monthly basis
- Work closely with the audit process on an internal and external basis, providing recommendations where necessary
- Accurate preparation of the statutory reporting and tax for the group of companies
- Delivering and influencing continuous improvement of reporting processes across finance
- Support the implementation of the new IFRS reporting standards
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in the improvement and process development of the Group reporting pack, as well as enhancing the relationships across a number of the acquisitions in order to provide a more refined and universal approach across the business.
In return you will be offered excellent career opportunities, good salary, achievable bonus, health cover, pension and a whole host of other excellent ‘opt in’ benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across the North West so get in touch to discuss your career options.