We are currently recruiting for a well-established multi-site organisation based near Chorley who are looking for a Financial Accountant to join the business in this fast paced and growing organisation. The company recovered significant investment a few years ago and has since grown by overall market share and a couple of significant acquisitions, they are looking to continue this strategy and continue to be one of the main brands on a national basis within its field.
The role involves: -
- Management of the statutory reporting pack ready for the final submission
- Month end review of all company overheads including variance analysis to budget performance
- Maintain full cashflow forecasting process, including weekly re-forecasting for Board and external stakeholders
- Full production of company balance reconciliations ready for review by SMT
- Responsible for all HMRC, VAT, payroll and tax compliance
- Authorise and manage all cashbook payments
- Provide added value to development of internal audit controls and processes
- Involvement in adhoc projects as well as supporting the supervision of a large transactional team
The candidate we are looking for will be: -
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA within practice, possibly with some post-qualifying industry experience
- Possible experience of ERP implementation
- Ambitious and motivated to continue their professional growth
- Capable of working with both finance and non-finance personnel at all levels
- Strong technical reporting controls and process knowledge
In return the company offers: -
- Good basic salary, alongside annual company bonus
- 24 days holiday and access to holiday purchase scheme
- Opportunity to work with SMT, internal and external stakeholders as well as non-finance personnel
- Development for further career progression within the company.
If you are currently looking for a first or second time move within industry this company is a great opportunity for an ambitious and motivated candidate who wishes to be in a large national business who supports individual growth. Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further, we actively recruit across Lancashire and North Manchester so get in touch for a confidential discussion.