Our client has experienced rapid growth over the last couple of years, due to the increase in demand for their development and individual designs of their automated product portfolio. They are well established and have recently completed on a couple of acquisitions, which has increased their national coverage and service, however they now look to consolidate and maximise on this investment with focused plans which will inevitably continue with this trajectory.
We are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the business at this exciting time and support the Board of Directors with this growth. The role will look to providing accurate monthly reporting and accountability across the business on all aspects of the financial processing both internally and externally.
The role will involve: -
- Full ownership of the monthly management reporting pack and associated commentary ready for review by the FD
- Produce monthly variance analysis around overhead management, project appraisal, stock m
- Management of the rolling cashflow forecasting, and bi-monthly reforecasting process
- Completion of all the VAT/HMRC submissions, with focus around Import/Export compliance
- Complete the annual budgeting/forecasting process for the business, working with all internal department managers
- Main point of contact for all internal and external parties including banks, auditors, contractors, and suppliers
- Manage the fixed asset register and associated adjustments
- Management of the credit control, monitoring the timely and accurate collections of monies
- Compile gross margin analysis on projects and manage the WIP, providing explanation of variances
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate: -
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with at least 3yr PQE
- Solid understanding of Excel and also experience of cloud-based accounting systems
- Good solid background in financial reporting
- Strong leadership skills with both finance and non-finance personnel
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.