Our client is currently looking to recruit a driven and commercially focused FP&A Analyst who can work across the business improving and developing the financial reporting information, and in return improve the profitability and future growth of the group.
The role involves: -
- Produce the financial information and operational KPI’s across a number of divisions within the Group, assisting non-finance personnel in the interpretation of the financial findings
- Identifying performance trends and challenging the business where necessary to improve accountability and tighten controls, in turn providing more accurate analysis
- Develop the budgeting process and subsequent forecasts, therefore adding value to the overall strategic business plan
- Work closely with financial, operational and commercial departments in producing the month end reports, as well as reporting into the stakeholders and Board of directors with meaningful commentary
- Assist with ad-hoc commercial projects across the business as they go through exciting times of change and development
The successful candidate will be: -
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA although consideration will be given to someone nearly qualified
- Strong knowledge of commercial acumen and application from a financial prospective
- Experience of building effective relationships across different departments within the business
- A driven and ambitious individual who wishes to push their career further with a solid management team
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.