We are currently working with a privately-owned SME business who are a well-established in the area and have had an exceptional year as we come out of the recent pandemic. They are looking to recruit a Management Accountant who can work alongside the senior leadership team in producing the month end financials and assist with commercial and strategic decisions.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Assist with the yearend financials and preparation of external audit
- Produce the month end management accounts pack with supporting commentary
- Responsible for the management of a small transactional team
- Oversee the accuracy of all ledgers and cash balances
- Produce accurate revenue reporting, as well as KPI analysis against budget and forecasting
- Monitor weekly and monthly commissions
- Work closely with the non-finance managers to control internal financial expenditure
- Responsible for all company HMRC, VAT and Tax compliances
You will be able to demonstrate that you are good at building relationships with both finance and non-finance personnel, in order to add value to the monthly financials figures and provide an effective overview of the business position. The candidate will be part of a close-knit team and be able to take the lead not only with the finance team, but also across the business offering integrity and effective reporting.
The business is offering to support the successful candidate as you grow and support you in qualifying in the profession, therefore if you are nearly or newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA then please do get in touch. This is a fantastic organisation who will offer you growth with financial and commercial reporting.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.