We are working with an exciting client who are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their business in this newly created role. You will work closely with the FC in providing the wider business with accurate financials and budgetary controls, working across multiple departments, and developing a partnering approach to wider business.
Duties will be:-
- Responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts and supportive commentary ready for review
- Supervision of the small transactional team and monitoring of accuracy within the nominal and associated reconciliations
- Work closely with FC to develop the current stock management process with particular focus around movements, usage and stock balances
- Work closely with budget holders to monitor internal expenditure and budgetary controls
- Monitor all cash balances, monitoring daily cashflow and banking transactions
- Manage the credit control process and ensure effective and timely collections while developing strong customer relations.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of numerous P&L’s across the business on a monthly basis
The successful candidate will have some exposure to the month end schedules and timely reporting, being able to look at the figures from a commercial perspective. The client is flexible on the background of the candidate so experience or qualification would fit well in this thriving business, that has seen successful growth over the last 2 years both national and in Europe.
The role requires someone who is good with systems including Excel and ideally an integrated ERP system, the business has a friendly yet hardworking approach and is quite fast paced so if you are looking for a challenge then this role is an excellent option for you.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.