We are currently working alongside a large privately owned organisation based in Lancaster but with a national presence in their field, working alongside the SMT you will play an integral part in the reporting of the financials and on-going growth strategy of the business.
Duties will include: -
- Fully responsible for producing the monthly management accounts across 3 different entities within the Group
- Manage the company budget process and overhead expenditure, liaising with managers from across the business
- Monitor the monthly budget and forecasting process, reforecasting where necessary
- Manage the cashflow forecasting process and monitor payments
- Assist with the Group consolidation alongside the FD
- Interrogation of KPI’s and variances
- Manage the credit control function, monitoring payments and developing relationships internally to support collection
- Responsible for the HMRC/VAT returns and Tax compliances
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in the production of the monthly management accounts within an SME environment, preferably within an innovative business that continues to grow. Ideally you will be qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA, although this is not essential if you have a strong month end reporting background and team management experience.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.