We are exclusively working alongside a client based in Preston who are looking to expand their current finance team due to a recent acquisition and recruit an experienced Management Accountant into the team. They have keen growth plans moving forward and require a candidate who is flexible in their approach and a good team player as they work closely to refine the current reporting systems and develop the month end reporting structure.
Duties include: -
- Work alongside the Finance Manager in producing the month end management accounts
- Assist with analysis around the P&L, investigating any variances
- Responsible for the reconciliation of petty cash, processing expenses and credit card payments
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage the fixed asset register
- Manage the daily cashbook, monitor the cashflow and manage the business bank accounts
- Oversee the credit control function and manage any discrepancies
You will already have gained some solid experience with the month end processes and be able to take responsibility for producing the month end management accounts alongside the current Finance team. Ideally you will be able to demonstrate a good background within the processes associated with the month end pack as well as a good understanding of the transactional reporting side of things.
Please send your CV to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment and we will be happy to discuss your details further. We actively recruit across Lancashire and Cumbria with finance professionals who are looking to develop their career, so get in touch for a confidential discussion.