We are currently working alongside a SME business near Nelson who are looking for a Management Accountant to work alongside the owner managers and produce all the company financials for the business. The company is a well-established brand within a niche market, and is looking to expand further over the next few years therefore this role is key to providing them with strong financial reporting.
Duties will include: -
- Establish a structured reporting timetable on a monthly basis, producing a full month end management accounts pack including commentary
- Produce informative KPI reports detailing customer knowledge, profitability and product margin
- Work closely with the sales managers, warehousing manager and commercial manager developing financial understanding across the business
- Manage the fixed asset register, detailing depreciation, values etc
- Build relationships both internal and external with associated parties
- Fully responsible for year-end reporting and on-going HMRC, Tax and Vat submissions
- Effectively manage the company cashflow, daily bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
The successful candidate will be highly experienced in the production of the monthly management accounts within an SME environment. Ideally you will be qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or AAT Qualified with associated experience at this level, the role does involve line management, so some supervisory experience of transactional staff is also a benefit.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.