Our client is a fast-growing privately-owned business, based in the Blackpool area who are looking for an ambitious Management Accountant to work alongside the Finance Director. The role will involve supporting the development across the business of the management reporting, as well as provide a better insight into the business moving forward.
You will be responsible for: -
- Assist with the accuracy of the general ledger management and nominal ledger reconciliations
- Provide accurate overhead reporting and increase awareness of the internal expenditure and budgetary controls
- Responsible for producing the monthly management reporting pack and supporting commentary for the Board
- Develop the variance analysis across the business to give better insight into customer trends, particularly around product and spend.
- Monitor the cashflow on a weekly and monthly basis, against budgets and projected forecast, working with the wider business to discuss anomalies
- Responsible for all the HMRC, Tax and Vat submissions
- Support the FD with developing the reporting pack and creating financial awareness through out the business
The client who is looking for someone who has a good background in the monthly reporting of accounts, and general transactional processing to improve some of the current systems and accuracies. The candidate would be a good team member to work alongside the current staff who are well established, but this is a new role to support the growth of the business.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application