We are working alongside a large corporate client based in Wigan who are looking for a Management Accountant/Finance Manager to join them in this newly created role due to business growth.
The business is fast paced and has an entrepreneurial flare which has supported them in the growth over the last few years, however they now require a knowledgeable Finance Manager/Management Accountant. You will be looking to push your career to the next level and assist the company in developing a more defined reporting pack and produce some valuable commercial variances to boot!
Duties include: -
- Produce the monthly management accounts including commentary for the Board, for a large subsidiary within the group
- Provide accurate variance reporting across the business in line with budget reporting and cost reduction
- Produce accruals and Prepayments
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the Group reporting function and Treasury team
- Manage the year end audit process for the subsidiary
- Develop meaningful variance reporting for commercial growth and supported commentary for the Board
- Manage a small finance function and support individual aspirations
- Support the budget setting process and develop accountability for variances with both sales and cost management
The role would suit a candidate who has some good technical reporting experience at both month end and year end who is ideally fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with all levels of internal personnel including stakeholders, as well as produce meaningful report writing to enhance the commercial visibility.
In return you will be joining one of the best teams we work with, fantastic support and team culture as well as good salary, competitive bonus, insurances, more than average holiday as well as some great team events and outings.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.