Are you a highly experienced payroll professional?
Do you want autonomy and new challenges’ in your job?
Read on……We need you!!
We are currently working with a fantastic client who are looking for someone to join them in this newly created role as Payroll Controller. The client is a fast based and driven organisation, and are constantly looking to improve the service to customers/clients alike through new innovation and support services. They have an impressive customer bank which includes large household names and some smaller SME’s who have a long-standing relationship with the organisation
Duties will include: -
- Control and completion of all the IR35 paperwork required for contractors, including the internal compliance and accountability
- Ensure the accuracy of internal processes moving forward is meet across the business in line with IR35
- Work closely with the operational teams to manage ongoing compliance around Payroll and IR35 submissions
- Process the weekly payroll of 500 temporary workers, and produce associated reporting
- Provide support for the internal payroll function on a weekly and monthly basis
We are looking for a driven and focused individual who is looking for a role in which they can support both the payroll and the wider business as a whole. Your background will ideally be in payroll, with a particular focus around compliance although a wealth of relevant experience will also be sufficient.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered please contact us direct.