We are recruiting for a well-established service business based in Bury who are looking to grow their team, as well as offer the chance for an ambitious individual to grow with them.
The business has gone through huge growth over the last couple of years and has intentions to continue on this trajectory, hence this is a newly created position within the team.
They are a fast paced and forward-thinking business, so if you have the drive and ‘go get’ attitude to think outside the box then this is great opportunity.
Key responsibilities: -
- Supervising a transactional team of two people, with day-to-day requirements, ensuring month end deadlines achieved.
- Overseeing production of the monthly management accounts, reporting and other financial information.
- Monitoring aged debtors and creditors with team and performing bi weekly reviews on performance, reporting to the finance manager.
- Supporting team with balance sheet recs, GL recs, wages, banking, Vat queries and GL/Ad hoc requests.
Extra duties will also include: -
- Prepare quarterly, half year and year end group reporting packs, and any relevant analysis with group accounting policies and audit queries.
- Preparing Statutory accounts for final audit.
- Acting as key point of contact for group accounting requests.
- Provide business support and assistance to financial & non-financial departments, with detailed financial MI.
- Assisting in preparing bi-daily, monthly MI and KPI reporting for all departments.
- Assist in the development and improvement of financial processes, controls and ERP systems.
The company has a fantastic career path and also offers a good level of exposure to commercial and technical reporting, alongside experienced and knowledgeable mentors. In return for your commitment they will offer a good salary, competitive study package, above average holiday entitlement and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered please contact direct.