We are currently recruiting for a well-established privately-owned organisation based in Burnley who are currently looking to recruit a PQ Management Accountant to join their finance team. You will work alongside both finance and operational managers in producing the monthly management accounts pack ready for review.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and finalise the monthly management reporting pack including full balance sheet reconciliations and supporting commentary
- Manage the reconciliation of the bank accounts, monitoring cashflow and intercompany cash movements
- Assist with the FD with full audit pack and associated reporting around financial compliance
- Provide informative reports around the variances, covering expenditure and cost centre management
- Manage the company contracts and utilities for the smooth running of the head office function
- Manage the freight and warehousing facility, with focus around the VAT and stock movements reporting and VAT/TAX compliance
- Provide accuracy around the commission’s calculations with the internal sales structure
The role would suit an experienced PQ Management Accountant who can support the senior finance team in producing the month end management accounts. You will already have gained good exposure to the production of the month end financials and be looking to join a good company that is growing but be part of a small and friendly head office team. If required they will support study for the right candidate, (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) as well as holidays, good pension and the chance to be involved both commercially and financially in the business.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.