We are currently recruiting for a large manufacturing business based in Blackburn who are looking to recruit a PQ Management Accountant within to the current team. The company has a large customer base and a number of different sites across the country, they have grown organically over the last few years and require some support within the corporate reporting side of the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Monitor the monthly accruals and prepayments
- Manage overhead reports, analysis and monitor cost centre expenditure, challenging overspend where necessary
- Produce weekly and monthly rolling cashflow forecast statements, with both analysis and commentary
- Manage both the debtors and creditors report, and forecasting the treasury position accordingly
- Complete the VAT returns and HMRC reports
- Support the Financial Controller in the production of the month end financials for Group submission
The role would suit a candidate who is actively studying (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) or looking to complete their qualification within the next couple of years. You will have a desire to develop their monthly reporting exposure and cashflow management experience within a reputable organisation, alongside strong and experienced mentors.
In return for your commitment to the position you would benefit from a good basic salary, holiday entitlement, study support, pension, and free on-site parking.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically