We are currently working alongside a well-established PE backed business based in Lancashire who are looking to grow their team with a Project/Commercial Analyst. Working alongside the MD/FD the company is looking to streamline processes across the business and improve the customer experience as well as develop their commercial reporting and month end processes.
Duties include: -
- Create an effective KPI dashboard and provide effective insights into the commercial aspects of the company
- Support the FD with cashflow forecasting, stock management and financial modelling to establish effective projections
- Improve the intercompany stock processes and transparency of movements, and stock control levels
- Develop the intercompany data more effectively in order to have more structured and meaningful management information
- Work across the business/departments and provide workable variables
- Identify areas to improve efficiencies and develop the automation of processes
The successful candidate will be joining a great business but needs to demonstrate they have a strong strategic focus from a financial perspective to push the business to the next level. You will be influential in your approach and streamline the current data process,' you will be excellent in IT systems and process, confident in manipulation of data and be able to interpret the data effectively for the wider business. Your system exposure will ideally include - SQL/Power BI/Advanced Excel
If you are interested in this role or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately.
Only those applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK and possess a suitable amount of UK based finance experience will be considered, candidates already registered will be considered automatically.