Our exclusive client is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger to join their large finance team.
You will be able to work autonomously, bringing with you at least 3 years previous experience of running the transactional ledgers and working in a full 360 role.
Duties include: -
- Matching, batching and coding of all invoices
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage the payment process to suppliers
- Resolving queries/anomalies and working across the business to confidently managing all payments
- Support the nominal reconciliations and processes at month end
The successful candidate will be part of a large business within a stable team, managing all the processes involved, in return you will be offered a good salary, company bonus, good holiday entitlement and standard pension.
If you are interested in this exciting position or wish to have a confidential discussion, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment immediately. We actively recruit at all levels in Finance and Accountancy across the North West so get in touch to discuss your career options.