Our client is growing business based in Haydock who are looking to add to their team an experienced and knowledgeable Purchase Ledger, the successful candidate will be joining a growing business who have thrived throughout the pandemic.
Our client is a service organization who are committed to finding solutions to the challenge of climate change, while also delivering competitive pricing to their customers. Their goal is to be a responsible provider utilising a modern and environmentally friendly fleet.
- Managing the ledger processing across a multisite organization
- Processing approx. 800 invoices per month on a full 360 basis
- Managing all control accounts against nominal
- Management of the PO system across multi sites
- Managing the reconciliation process and supplier statement reconciliation’s
- Monitor the weekly payment runs and associated bank reconciliations
- Managing queries through to resolution and working across the business with peers
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Using Sage 200 and Excel advanced would be preferable
- Ad hoc administration duties within the Finance Team
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years transactional accounting experience and be a 'get up and go' person who can think on their feet. This is a great opportunity for someone to join the business and make this role their own, while being supported by a great team of people while adding value to the business’ as they continue to grow. In return you will be offered a good salary, holidays, company discounts and discretionary company bonus.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.