Our client is a national service provider based in Accrington, who are looking for a Transactional Supervisor to join them in this newly created position. The company is part of a larger group structure and therefore the role is required to structure the current financial processing and provide better reporting outcomes, yet still offering a high level of customer service to its suppliers. It’s a fantastic time to join the business as they restructure the team, and they continue to expand their current services.
- Manage the daily responsibilities of both the AP and AR functions within the business
- To work closely with group reporting and provide effective and accurate report analysis
- Provide a structured and timely experience with all suppliers and internal managers
- Manage a small transactional team covering both payables and receivables’ working towards the highest level of customer care
- Implement tighter controls and processes around reporting and invoicing
- Approve the weekly payment runs, statement reconciliations and manage any queries to resolution
- Work effectively within the different IT systems and reporting structures across the business
The role is a newly created position due to the growth in demands of the business and also to support the transactional team in their development, providing better structure and controls. The department has a high volume of invoices, so we are looking for someone who has solid controls and processes experience, matched with excellent level of IT systems (including Excel/Microsoft Office/ERP systems).
You will bring to the role a good background in transactional processing and preferably supervision of a team, in return you will be offered a good salary, company benefits package, pension and a standard holiday allocation which will increase over time.
If you are interested in this role or looking for work within Lancashire, then we welcome the chance to discuss your CV and experience. Please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.