Salary – £17k – £19k
Title: Purchase Ledger
Our exclusive client is currently looking for an experienced purchase ledger to join their well-established team based in Accrington. The company is continuing to grow and therefore the business is looking for someone with a solid background in purchase ledger who can be a great team player in this busy environment.
You will be responsible for: –
- Manage a high volume of purchase ledger invoices and monitor accurate matching against appropriate cost centres
- Monitor the revenue billing process and accuracy around timely and effective payments
- Check general ledger codings against the Group system
- Produce statement reconciliation at month end and Liaise with suppliers regarding any invoice queries
- Ensure invoices are approved and cleared for payment with relevant nominal ledger codes and within company timescales
In return the company will offer:-
- An excellent team environment within a busy office
- 20 days holiday plus bank, increasing to 25 after 12 months
- Free parking
- Company pension
- Company Rewards programme
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.