Salary – £23k – £26k
Title: Treasury Accountant
We are currently recruiting for a privately owned entrepreneurial business based in Wigan, who are currently looking for a Treasury Accountant to join the team and support the Financial Controller in the management of the company bank accounts and payment system. This business is a diverse, fast paced and ever-changing environment, so is a good place to gain excellent reporting experience and develop your skill set with respected peers and mentors.
The role involves:-
- Day to day management of the company bank accounts and associated reconciliations
- Work closely with AP teams to manage accurate settlement of accounts
- Assist with the weekly payroll system and timely payments
- Maintaining the cashflow projection reporting, including any variance analysis and reporting
- Manage the company credit cards and corporate expenditure
- Manage all the staff expenses and provide accurate controls around claims
- Work closely with the invoice finance facilities across the Group and provide timely reporting around invoicing and reconciliations
The successful candidate will possibly be studying towards a professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or be fully qualified AAT already. You would ideally highly experienced within a high volume transaction environment and have some reconciliations experience and a keen eye for detail.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious individual who has a keen flair for learning all elements of the accounts and will be a great asset to the company, as they are looking for team players and people who are flexible in their approach to work.
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply to Rachel Mitson at Rebus Recruitment Ltd and we would be happy to review your application.