If you are the kind of person who is looking for a new challenge and wants to play a key part in helping grow and develop a specialised brand over the next 12 months then look no further!
We are well-recognised within the Lancashire region and are looking to add to our current team an experienced Recruitment Consultant, who can add value to the service we provide.
- Manage the recruitment process for individual assignments, always offering the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Manage candidate applications from initial submission through the full recruitment process, offering advice and support at every stage
- Build solid relationships with clients and meet deadlines that are required within a recruitment process
- Manage the advertising and marketing of specific opportunities, but also promote the company brand
- Use all channels of communication to reach our target audience and support the growth of the business
- Develop the customer base and continuously look to enhance the profile of the business
- Maintain structured and efficient processes for all applications and associated records, as well as accuracy within the CRM
- Good background in recruitment with solid history in developing business
- Self motivated, structured and driven to succeed
- Be able to form solid working relationships with clients/candidates
- Excellent level of customer service and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written/verbal and visual!
If you are interested in this role or wish to discuss your CV, then please apply by uploading your application, with a short synopsis about yourself (either in video or written).